I think the main mistake I made with this series was to forget that the ISO was on 100, which was fine for sunlight but most of the market shots were in shade. I was adjusting the aperture which was slowing the speed too much. If I opened the aperture up it was letting in too much light. In hindsight I think I should have tried ISO 200 or maybe even 400 for some. The other problem I had with this series was focus. I think I should have set it to the centre focus point rather than using all the points. A lot of the shots are good compositionally and not too badly exposed but the focus is not where I wanted it to be. Still, it was an interesting exercise using a fixed focal length lens.