Friday, March 27, 2009

Peter 045 - back from the beach! - Frank!



Well I can't count this, because Frank I count as a friend rather than a stranger, and he does pop in from time to time so he'd know I was cheating anyway! (Not that I would of course!) Frank was having a dip and by implication, so was I and of course our respective spouses, at Brunswick Heads, having taken time out of our busy schedule between snoozing, reading, chatting, and going to the pub, (where we listen to the music as neither of us drink.....)

I've had a strangely beachy camera free and even more amazing, computer free week and a bit, and you two haven't stopped progressing while I've been gone!

We're only home for a night so it will take me several days to get back into the swing of things, but golly I like what I've been missing!

6 comments:

Julie said...

Excuse me ... but would you put a number on this blooming post!! Stranger-manger ... pfff ... If I can number 4 posts of First-cousins-nth-removed, then the gorgeous Frank can be numbered too.

If I am correct, you also failed to rustle up a second cyclone ... and not only that but you and your statespeople once again allowed Anna Blight control of a microphone to make yet another erudite victory speech!! Tsk ... tsk ... tsk ...

PS. Welcome back ...

bitingmidge said...

Now now, rools is rools!

Sadly (because I'm in a bit of a flap), we're not truly back till Tuesday. Off to the big smoke and maybe a pic or two tonight, then building stuff with the kids tomorrow, a day on the Bay Monday.... then back into some sort of routine for a few days till .....Sunday next week!

Ann said...

Welcome back. Of course you can count it. Two of mine are of friends and several are of workmates. Rules are made to be broken.

bitingmidge said...

Well it looks like it's counted whether I like it or not!

Ha!

P

Julie said...

Did you get a new exclamation mark key?

bitingmidge said...

No! Just found the old one!