Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ann 10/100 - Peter

I like all three photos of Peter and was going to use the context shot (probably b&w and slightly cropped) until I started playing with the head shot and ended up with this crop.


I think I like them because he made it so easy for me (and he's gorgeous). He was on his way to the airport to catch a flight to Queensland for a combination business/pleasure trip. He was so comfortable that, in hindsight, I wonder whether he works in a field where he would be accustomed to photography. I forgot to ask what he did for a living.

5 comments:

bitingmidge said...

Well you certainly seem to be over your nerves now!

I love the way you've captured the side of his face on which an errant cutlass has left its mark!

I rather like the right hand one, there's something that tickles my funny bone when I realised that the pin-striped suit was reading the grocery specials, not the Financial Review.

Ann said...

I was extremely nervous when I took these shots, I nearly didn't ask. He just made me feel like I didn't have to hurry, he was really relaxed.

Julie said...

Your nerves dont show at all. They are shots of which to be proud. The cropping is terrific and the B&W has real impact especially with those wonderful glasses that frame the eye from the side.

Good job ...

freefalling said...

He is a bit of a spunk, isn't he?

Joan Elizabeth said...

I like all of the shots here. Think the middle one is my pick.